GSA programs connect private sector and federal agencies to fulfill business needs.
We are working with our partner McFall Consulting Inc., a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who has all our products on GS-03F-134DA.
Who can buy from Schedules?
Schedule are open to:
- Federal agencies (military and civilian),
- Mixed ownership government corporations as identified in 31 U.S.C. § 9101,
- District of Columbia,
- Qualified nonprofit agencies for the blind or other severely handicapped individuals for use in making or providing an approved commodity or service to the government,
- State and local governments for certain Schedule purchases,
- Contractors authorized under FAR 51 and many more.
Why buy from Schedules?
- Streamlined procedures to increase acquisition speed
- Access to small businesses to support socioeconomic goals
- FAR compliance
- Pre-qualified contractors
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices to achieve best value
- Access to emerging technologies and innovative solutions
Schedules also offers some Best in Class solutions as well as Blanket Purchase Agreements.
Visit the GSA website for more information.