How to Use the HELIOS Cardio Squat Station
- Lean back on the sliding back piece.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width and knees slightly bent.
- Once you have the proper position, push your weight into the sliding back piece.
- Keep your arms either folded across your chest or straight out in front of you.
- Lower your body by flexing at the hips and bending your knees.
- Do not allow your knees to go past your toes or move side to side throughout the exercise.
- Once your thighs are parallel to the ground, return to the start position.